5 AIRTEL INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION CODES WITH BREAKDOWN ANALYSIS

It is tantamount to ignorance to choose an internet bundle plan without knowing all its details or indeed all the other available alternatives. Sadly, though, this is what most people do. In this short article, I will give you the breakdown analysis of Airtel internet subscription codes. Shouldn’t I?

1)                1GB @ =N=5000 for 30 days. To subscribe, dial *141*712*1#
2)                3GB @ =N=10000 for 30 days. To subscribe, dial *141*712*2#
3)                6GB @ =N=15000 for 30 days. To subscribe, dial *141*712*5#
4)                50MB @ =N=500 for 24 hours. To subscribe, dial *141*712*3#
5)                100MB @ =N=1000 for 30 days. To subscribe, dial *141*712*4#

To check your data usage on any of the plans, dial *141*712*0#

You would do well for yourself to read my other articles on the subscription codes of other service providers. This is because the plan that suits you perfectly may just be provided by another service provider. Over time, I’ve had to switch from one plan to the other and from one network to the other depending on my schedule, my task and indeed my pocket. Mind you, all these on just one modem that I have unlocked. You too can unlock that your model to work with all networks in Nigeria and beyond. Just contact me through my facebook inbox. My address is www.facebook.com/dvdamilare.
For MTN subscription codes, CLICK HERE 
For Globacom subsription codes, CLICK HERE 
For Etisalat subscription codes, CLICK HERE 

Hope you love this article.Feel free to share it with your friends by clicking on the 'like' icon below. Don't go without subscribing for FREE for my future posts, simply complete the feedburner form on the left hand side of your screen. Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your views. I'd really love to hear from you.