8 MTN INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION CODES WITH BREAKDOWN ANALYSIS

More often than not, many of us just choose to subscribe to a particular data plan without knowing what it’s all about, maybe because a friend is on that data plan. This is nothing but ignorance!


The competition in the telecom industry these days is so stiff that the service providers now come up with various subscription plans in other to outwit their rivals and get more subscribers on their networks. In this article, I’ll discuss explicitly the very latest MTN Internet Subscription Codes. Come along…

1)    5GB @ =N=8000 for 30 days (All Day and All Night)
To subscribe, text 101 to 131.

2)    3GB @ =N=2500 for 30 days (Night only: 9pm to 6am)
To subscribe, text 102 to 131.

3)    150MB @ =N=500 for 12 hours: 9am to 9pm
To subscribe, text 103 to 131.

4)    3GB @ =N=6000 for 30 days (9am to 9pm)
To subscribe, text 107 to 131.

5)    3GB @ =N=3000 for 30 days (Weekends only: Friday 9pm to Monday 6am) To subscribe, text 108 to 131.

6)    100MB @ =N=1000 for 30 days (All Day and All Night)
To subscribe, text 106 to 131.


7)    25MB @ =N=400 for 7 days (All Day and All Night)
 To subscribe, text 105 to 131.

8)    10MB @ =N=100 for 24 hours
To subscribe, text 104 to 131. 

To check your Data Usage on any of these plans, Simply text ‘2’ to 131.

You would do well for yourself to read my other articles on the subscription codes of other service providers. This is because the plan that suits you perfectly may just be provided by another service provider. Over time, I’ve had to switch from one plan to the other, from one network to the other depending on my schedule, my task and indeed my pocket. Mind you, all these on just one modem that I have unlocked. You too can unlock that your model to work with all networks in Nigeria and beyond. Just contact me through my facebook inbox. My address is www.facebook.com/dvdamilare. Now, go ahead and read  the  articles  I  suggested.
CLICK HERE FOR AIRTEL INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION CODES
CLICK HERE FOR ETISALAT INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION CODES
CLICK HERE FOR GLOBACOM INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION CODES

Hope you've been better informed by this article. Feel free to share it with your friends by just clicking the 'like' icon at the end of this post. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your views. I'd really love to hear from you.