Airtel Big Family Package: Make Calls For Only 15 kobo per second

I believe my blog has really been getting you informed about the things you need to know in and around Nigeria. I am committed to giving you more. So don't forget to subscribe for free delivery of my posts to your email address. Simply fill in your email address to the feedburner form on the left hand side of your screen.


Today I want to share with you the latest call tariff from Airtel. It is called the "Big Family Package." On this package you can make calls to all airtel numbers at a special rate of 15 kobo per second and other networks in Nigeria at 30 kobo per second. I strongly recommend this package for those who make loads of calls to airtel numbers.

Just like on airtel 2good package, you can also call international numbers at the rate of 20 kobo per second. You also enjoy 20 free airtel to airtel SMSs every month.

To migrate to this airtel Big Family Package, dial *447#

Please note that the first 60 seconds of the day for both national and international calls are charged at 60 kobo per second.

Click the 'like' icon below if you like this post and don't forget to subscribe as I earlier suggested.

Thanks.
Jesus Boy,
www.facebook.com/dvdamilare
www.naijaabsolute.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your views. I'd really love to hear from you.