Etisalat Expands Benefits on Easy Cliq

Hello and welcome again to my blog. In one of my previous articles, I discussed the benefits on etisalat easy cliq  such as free 15MB for browsing every seven days, free MMSs and SMSs, reduced call rates to other easy cliq numbers.

Now that’s good news but the good news has just got better as etisalat has modified and expanded the benefits on easy cliq.


Under the former arrangement, free MMSs and SMSs as well as reduced call rate were limited to fellow members of the Cliq (i.e. easy cliq to easy cliq) but now you can send your free MMSs and SMSs to ALL etisalat numbers (whether easy cliq or not). You can also call ALL etisalat numbers at a reduced rate of 20 kobo per second with a daily access fee of N5 only. To enjoy this reduced rate,  just dial *330*1#.

To migrate to easy cliq from an easy starter line, dial *244*1#

Hope this info helps. In my future posts, I will be revealing some of the hidden benefits from etisalat and other telecom operators in Nigeria. So make sure you subscribe for my future posts by completing the form on the left hand side of your screen. 
Thanks.
Sincerely yours,
Jesus Boy,
www.facebook.com/dvdamilare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your views. I'd really love to hear from you.