BlackBerry Social, BlackBerry Complete and BlackBerry Absolute Plans Explained


Today I desire to share with you the differences between the three major BlackBerry Plans that exist among mobile telecoms operators in Nigeria. They are: BlackBerry Social, BlackBerry Complete and BlackBerry Absolute Plans.

 
While some of the Mobile Network Providers (MTN, Airtel, Globacom and Etisalat) do not offer the three plans, all of them do offer at least two of the plans. In my future posts, I will be sharing with you the various BlackBerry plans offered by each of these networks.
 

So let’s begin with…

 

(1)    BlackBerry Social:

This is the cheapest of the three. When you subscribe to this plan, you have access to such social sites as Facebook, Twitter and you can also browse the internet. In addition to this, you also get BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), BlackBerry email, BlackBerry App World and Instant Messaging.

 

(2)    BlackBerry Complete:

On BlackBerry Complete, you get access to all the features of BlackBerry Social and one Web-based Email Account such as Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail.

 

(3)    BlackBerry Absolute:

On the BlackBerry Absolute plan, you have access to 10 Web-based email accounts in addition to the following; BBM email account, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), Social Networking, BlackBerry App World and BlackBerry Protect.   
 
Like I mentioned earlier, in my future posts I will be sharing with you the various BlackBerry plans offered by the different networks in Nigeria. So that you will not miss out on the gists, I suggest you bookmark my blog address www.naijaabsolute.blogspot.com.
 
Thank you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your views. I'd really love to hear from you.